• A known fact that NABH-accreditation has become mandatory for every healthcare organization. All central Govt. Organization(eg.CGHS) will not empanel the hospital without NABH-accreditation. Even health insurance companies and the T.P. As also made NABH-Compulsory. Hence it is the need for all the hospitals to go for NABH-accreditation. For that the hospitals should meet the standards and fulfill the objective elements.
• Shukhibhava under-taken the accreditation process ,by providing the all necessary materials, to establish initial assessment and periodic reassessments at regular intervals we take up the hospital planning , training , preparedness as per the accreditation standards 4th edition initially we make an internal survey of the hospital, analyze the requirement and isolate the deficiencies.
• We prepare an action plan to fill gaps, we go through the existing policies and prepare fresh Policies where ever necessary we study the procedures adopted and update them. We also identify the Areas where improvement is needed and target them . Factors obstructing the smooth functioning of hospitals are identified and will be rectified by working alone with the staff. We assess and find out the pre preparedness of the hospital for NABH inspection. We will train all category of staff and totally prepare them according to the need and also according to process where ever needed the process will be evaluated and refined.
• We organize mock survey- conduct mock drills in various aspects and find out the readiness for inspection we organize internal assessment and evaluate the results. At the end of training process necessary modifications will be made if needed. Our consultants ensure good management practices are adopted in all aspects of the patient care through proper teaching and implementation of standards.
• We cover every step in the procedure from singes at the entry point -reception -registration -OP consultation and treatment, prompt admission ensuring continuity of care of the patient, guidance, maintaining of good medical records and up to timely discharge of the patient. We will orient the staff inspect at documentation, as per the accreditation norms. We assist the hospital inform up the committees terms- guide them in terms of quality assurance. We train all the staff on NABH accreditation process Develop performance indicators , data collection and its analysis we prepare and fill up the self assessment tool kit finally we ensure that the hospital gets NABH Accreditation. We have the faculty consultants of senior medical consultants Experts in NABH accreditation assessment NABH/JAI coordinators. Experienced, senior quality control experts. Experimented clinical, medical administration well versed with trained nursing and other paramedic’s staff